Sunday, July 6, 2014

Journal 52, Week 27 - Nostalgia, and a Waste Not

Journal 52, Week 27, Nostalgia. Well, of course I think of something to eat. I love any kind of food and when I think of any trip or adventure, the first thing I think of is what we had to eat! But this time, candy was on my mind. Back in the day, many streets had corner stores. The best part was the candy case. You really could buy two pieces of candy for a penny and my friend and I often shared our penny. Yum yum!

I used a cream cardstock and an Inkadinkado canning jar stamp with gray Memento ink. I filled using Copics for the colored candies and black acrylic with foam brush dabs for the licorice. I added a bit of gold gel pen on the lids. Then, Copics for the counter and shading.

For this week's Waste Not, I took my leftover punched flower and heart papers and used them as a stencil for two different journal pages. I sprayed with Dylusions.  They make a fun background for some future journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment