Friday, September 19, 2014

Journal 52 Rhyme Time, and Three More Journal Pages

Journal 52, Week 38, Rhyme Time.
She used her mind
Was not unkind
And so she shined

I used my Gelli Plate for the background with red, yellow and turquoise acrylics, added some mor acrylics through stencils, and played with pens. Can you see the faint image of a girl right in the center? I colored her with pens and then "erased" using a baby wipe so she would be barely visible.



 Apples from this week's food ad, Silk's Acrylic Glaze and some stamping.








One Can Dream
 This image came from a class I am taking on Copics (sorry, taking so many that I can't remember where it came from) and accidentally printed it on copy paper instead of the heavier paper that I use for Copics. WASTE NOT: Used colored pencils and fussy cut her, played with my Gellatos and stamps,  and then added more embellishments for a journal page.
Challenge Entered: Artistic Inspirations



 I had this bird traced from somewhere in one of my journals, I used watercolors for him and added some acrylic blots and lines.
Set Your Thoughts Free

No comments:

Post a Comment