Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Life Book Week One and Two

Wow! What a start to the new year! I got a little carried away with what I thought I could do, but I am going to push ahead anyway. The first week at Life Book has been a real challenge. I've never really done anything quite like this, but it was just so much fun and I learned so much from Tam. What a wonderful teacher she is.

First, I completed The Beacon of Light, for week one by Tamara Laporte. I used acrylics, stamps, water soluble crayons, markers, collage, ink pads, and white paint pens.

Then, I did Playing Tag with Roben-Marie Smith for Week 2 of Life Book 2015. These tags were dunked in Dylusion sprays first and I added some silver stamping to the one on the right and both got some white gel pen "sewing" on the edges. Both feature some of my other art. One is a watercolor leaf and the other is a piece of gelli printing that I did. Both got some boucle yarn toppers.
It's not too late to join us on this incredible journey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment