Saturday, March 7, 2015

Surviving the Elements DLP Week 10

"Surviving the Elements" is the prompt for this week for The Documented Life Project. I couldn't think of what exactly to do even thought there were wonderful examples given. Before I start anything, I always have to clear off the clutter of whatever I have recently been working with and suddenly I realized, that clutter would be my "elements." This goes along with my "waste not" theory. I had scraps of all sorts. Some were from gelli prints I had done. Some was over spray or mop-ups. Some were flowers I had made and not used. The heart is the remains of a cut out heart. I had some die cut leftovers, and a crazy Zentange type flower that was colored with crayon and followed by watercolor. After gluing it all down with mat medium gel, I used my new word stamps from Dare 2B Artzy, added some journaling with my new Fude pen (I like it. It writes on anything.), added some doodling, Aquarella outlining, white gel pen highlighting and doodling, white music notes, and some gold Pearl Pen. I used all my elements and my desk was clean. Well, sort of LOL!
Also shared with:
Try It On Tuesday (I used liquid pearls in gold)
Altered Eclectics

13 comments:

  1. fantastic page ! Lovely effect with the liquid pearls!
    xxx
    Susi
    Visiting from Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea. I love the vibrant pink you've used and the texture you've created is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic project, wonderful bright colours. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yvonne. I'm trying to embrace bolder colors in my work!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous page, I love all your elements and the background is gorgeous.
    I lovely project to share with us over at Altered Eclectics...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful page for of vibrant colour! Thanks for sharing with us at TIOT this time. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and cheerful, it's lifted my day. I love the tangles, I've dabbled but nothing I'm prepared to show, you give me encouragement by showing such pretty work. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rocky! Your words give ME encouragement!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love those bright colours. Thanks for sharing over at Altered Eclectics! Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete