Saturday, December 3, 2016

Birds of a Feather

Lost my art journaling mojo, and haven't posted a page in a long time.  Week #46 is to do a page of a favorite Leonard Cohen song. I loved his music, being a teenager in the 60's. My favorite song is Suzanne, but I did Bird on the Wire (which wound up on a tree). I randomly opened one of my journals to a half completed page and went from there.
The birds were die cut from a set called Birds of a Feather from Designer Craft Dies that I cut from some paper I had created a long time ago. I couldn't even remember how I made it, but felt it was in my stash way too long and should be used. I added some enamel eyes with some white paint dots.  The rest of the page just developed from there.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you found your mojo! I love Johnny Cash's version, but it's a great song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why, Wendy, but doing this was a struggle. I do miss the playing with all the supplies at once aspect of art jouraling though. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Oh I LOVE this. I've been wanting to start an art journal. Maybe after the holidays. This is so pretty and has me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you decide to do so, let me know and I will loan you the more inspiring book (if, and when, I can find it to even tell you the name LOL!)

      Delete