Friday, June 6, 2014

I Love Pancakes

I found that stencils are a whole lot less expensive when you buy them from the paint department at places like Home Depot. This was one I picked up yesterday for less than two dollars by Tracy Moreau from Americana that I sprayed with Dylusions in Pink Fuchsia into my Paperblanks journal. Then I added the background color with Neocolor crayons and blended with a baby wipe. I added the bird and flower with a stencil, Everyday Fun by Show-Offs, and heavy-body white acrylic, then a blue Gelato. I added some cutouts over the wing, flower and tailfeathers from some paper I had done Gelli printing on. Stamped notes (Stampendous) and butterfly (Sarah Beise), words with green Faber-Castell green Pitt pen and white accents with Molotow Pen.


No comments:

Post a Comment