Sunday, July 27, 2014

Journal 52, Week 30, Positive Words and a Waste Not

Journal 52, week 30, Positive Words. It took me a bit more time to think of words that really meant something to me. I came up with two that kind of go together. Persevere and Patience. Now, if you know me, you realize what little patience I used to have. With hard work, I've gotten a bit better. As far as persevere, I am a close friend. Again, if you know me, you will know there has been a lot of opportunity for me to remember that word. I'm a firm believer that anytime life knocks you down, as long as you get up you've won. One foot in front of the other, one day at a time. And, with patience, "this too shall pass!"

I played with a lot of things on this one. I really wanted to use some of my Silks Acrylic Glaze. Don't you just love those bright background colors? I had several stencils and scraps (I throw cut out scraps into my spray paint box so they are handy.) that I used with some acrylic paint and some sprays. I used a bit of black chalkboard paint through drywall paint for the tiny black dots. This page makes me very happy.

Waste Not Cut-outs

No comments:

Post a Comment