Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Documented Life Project - Goals

Welcome to The Documented Life Project. This is week one. This is a free program that you can still join. This week's Art Challenge: Book Paper, and this week's Journal Prompt: Be Your Own Goal Keeper
This is the finished two page spread:
Prep Page
 I used a really pretty paper napkin, some music paper, crossword puzzle paper, and book pages. I used Collage Pauge under and over. Yellow Silks Acrylics were added, and a stencil was sprayed with orange. Purple dauber added. Black ink stamps.

The lift up card had the same prep. I added the words that I printed with a tilt to the word box and I attached it with Fibatape and homemade washi tape. Added black ribbon to flip open where I can keep my goals under.

The stamp was a Julie Nutting, Prima Keira doll that I colored with spectrum Noirs. I added a 2015 calendar and more washi tape. I finished with some blobs of white acrylic paint.

2 comments:

  1. Love how you showed the progression of the pages. I never would have guessed it started that way. I nay check out that challenge group too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, do Paula. Lots of fun going on and great to see what others come up with!

      Delete