Saturday, February 21, 2015

It's Worth Repeating DLP 2015 Week 8

The Documented Life Project, Week 8, prompt is "It's Worth Repeating". Yes, and some things are. It does make for a more cohesive page. I really was inspired by Roben-Marie Smith's page and immediately pulled out some old acrylic painted gelli prints and my sewing machine. I added a bet of gesso down the center with a credit card, did some scribble word stamp with turquoise, then used my huge flower stamp from Stampin' Up inked with orange Memento in a repeat of three. I added some Pitt pens, a bit of journaling in one of the petals, some more stamping in black and turquoise, some white gel pen, white circles and the word LIVE. I really enjoyed working on this page.





Also shared with:
Paint Party Friday

4 comments:

  1. I find Roben-Marie inspiring, too. I really like how your page turned out - nice use of color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laney. She really did get me motivated :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Froebelsternchen, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday as well!

      Delete