Thursday, August 11, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 Day Three - Distress Crayons

Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry 103, day three, Distress Crayons. Okay, I have to admit that I jumped ahead of where I was because I just couldn't wait to see what I could do with these crayons! I took a tag and added some texture paste through a wall designed stencil. When dry, I added some gel medium. Then the fun with the crayons began. After smearing around a lot of colors, I did a second paper on white cardstock. I added the crayons directly through a stencil and sprayed with Distress Inks. Then, I die cut out a silhouette from Julie Nutting and edged with Distress Inks. I glued it over the tag, added some MicroGlaze and some string. A short sentiment was added from an Idea-ology Small Talk set.
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy reading your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Awesome! I've yet to try these out. This is yummy!! Guess I have to get some and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found that I had comments on this blog to publish. It was nice to see your smiling face, Lisa. We will have to chat more about playing with different materials the next time I see you!

      Delete