Saturday, February 15, 2020

Hand Designed Papers for Nature Collage

Sarah Gardner presented this week's lesson of Wanderlust, Everything Art. She had us playing with paints and papers to use to cut out our own collage papers.
Often, I just have to use whatever is in front of me (a big follower of the laws of propinquity). I had a piece of Kraft on my desk, that I dabbed with white paint, a piece of purple cardstock, that I scraped with the leftover white paint. Some Kraft that I had run through an embossing folder and run over with Distress inks. Ripping and cutting produced this forest-like scene. The background was a page that had remnants of a used stencil, and the additional colors came onto the page from Pitt Artist brush pens. 

What fun! Thanks, Sarah, and thanks to anyone who visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment