Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Joy

The lesson this week for Wanderlust, Everything Art, is presented by
Art by Marlene. The theme was the stepping stones to create joy. Well, we all could use some happy thoughts right now. I love Marlene's style, but try as I might, my style never looks anything like hers. But, it does look like mine!
This is the finished two page spread followed by some close-ups.


I used some Tim Holtz, Stampers Anonymous,  stamps in the background stamped on green tissue paper. The flowers are from a Stampendous stamp set, stamped on to some round Distress Oxide backgrounds I had sitting in a pile. I used acrylics, watercolors, sequin waste, Stabillo black pencil, gel pens, paint pens, and some glass beads with yellow metallic acrylic paint through a stencil. This was fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment