Sunday, September 23, 2018

Open if you Dare!

I am so happy to have completed another journal page. Oddball Art is really responsible for that. I normally created "pretty" things for cards, but these images really lend themselves to larger spreads.
Both of these images, Bride of Chucky & Bride of Franky, are free if you sign up for the creepy cute chronicles. Just go HERE to join and subscribe. The wall and sentiments are from other sets. Everything was colored with Copic markers.

I colored everything on Copic friendly paper and then glued to 61/2 x 81/2 journal. The coffin was created separately to make for an interactive page.

Thanks for looking! I really enjoy any comments you have the time to leave.

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this Jean! What a great page! xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Donna, I'm so glad to find someone else (Vivian is one of us too) who loves these "goulish" kinds of things. Thanks for your encouragement!

      Delete