Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Dark Valentines Paper Bag Journal Day One

Today is the first day of LeighSBDesigns "Dark Valentines" blog hop. This is my first time joining and I was so excited that I worked almost non-stop on making this paper bag journal. The bags were about 4"x8", so folded made a 4"x4" book with pockets for journaling tags. I sewed the center on my sewing machine. Here are "teaser" views from the top. All images come from LeighSBDesigns.
 Most days, I'll share two pages and a tag. Today, just the cover.



Hope to meet more friends along the hop. Do join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea Jean! Can't wait to see some more of the pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I had a collection of bags just waiting for this fun project to come up :)

      Delete
    2. I may need to start collecting bags!!

      Delete
  2. What a fun idea. Love the compact size of it, too. Looking forward to seeing all the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make Jean, love the front cover....looking forward to seeing the inside too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an exciting idea, cant wait to see all the fabulous makes inside. So glad to see you in this Hop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vivian. I love making little journals, so this is a lot of fun!

      Delete
  5. Oooooo how exciting, your paper bag journal is looking fabulous and I can't wait to see more!!! Thank you so much for creating with my designs & joining in on the "My Dark Valentine" blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been going back to add more, Leigh. That’s the best part of journals, you’re never done! Thank you!

      Delete