Saturday, February 16, 2019

Dark Valentines Paper Bag Journal Day Five

It's the last day of day of LeighSBDesigns "Dark Valentines" blog hop. What a fun hop with loads of inspiring work along the way!

On day one, I posted how I constructed this paper bag journaling book. Here are the last of the pages and a journaling tag. Thanks to Leigh for this fun blog hop!

Add caption
All images come from LeighSBDesigns.



Thanks for stopping by. I really loved seeing all your work and appreciate all the kind comments that you left.

12 comments:

  1. Greta pages and tag, love those roses, great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new pages Jean....fabulous book and tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. And last, but not least! These are wonderful. And using my favorite image of this hop, the Gothic Rose. I think it's so pretty. Thanks for all your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, adore the lilac and blue background. Are those stencils, from which Co?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I might be last, but no...
    Another great post! Have really enjoyed your bag book and the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm doing my rounds to determine winners & see my comment from Feb 16 isn't here :( I absolutely love your finale page reveals, what a stunning paper bag journal! Thank you again for using my designs to create it, such a pleasure to see! Thank you for playing along in my hop this year, see you again in 2020...oh my LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Leigh! I had so much fun! Don’t you be rushing another year too quickly, LOL!

      Delete