Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Coffee and Pinocchio - Disk and Tag Journal


Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE my morning coffee, but it does take some time to kick in, LOL! This fun image, #294 Coffee and Donuts, by Sandra Caldwell of BabyCakesDND reminds me of the good old days when I could actually eat donuts for breakfast! Sigh.  

The sentiment is from C.C. Designs. The background of the tag was done with a stencil and Distress Oxides. The image was colored with Copic markers. A strip of gold paper and some Nuvo drops finished up this tag. 







For this one, #1760 "Pinocchio Cutie", the tag was colored with Distress Oxides then sprayed with a bit of sparkle. I added some BoBunny Glitter Paste through a stencil. Another chipboard quote and a few Nuvo drops finished off this page.

















Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate any comments you find the time to leave for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment