Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Poe Appreciation Day Three

Today I have used one of my Stampers Anonymous to use the ravens from a Tim Holtz set for the Poe Appreciation Day blog hop over at Leigh SB Designs.

I have three different blogs going, so if you want to see yesterday's, I did a card. You can find it on my cardmaking blog. TangleStreetColorway. Today, my Poe work was done in a small journal so it gets to be on my journaling blog.
I used a print out of the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, covered it with watercolor brushes from Jane Davenport, did some splatters and random text stamping. Then, edged with Distress Inks in black. The flower is a paper flower from a spray that I cut apart, and I distressed the quote.

Thanks so much for your visit. 
I love reading your comments.

9 comments:

  1. I love the colours you have used, a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally POEtastic, love the quote, imagery and colours, couldn't be more POEfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh! Purple just seems right to me with a Poe theme of raven :)

      Delete
  3. The colors suit the Poe theme and I love it. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vivian, I do feel that purples just work with the black of the ravens, but I may branch out tomorrow :) Nice to have you visit here!

      Delete
  4. I love purples, Sarah! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete