Friday, January 4, 2019

Razzle my Dazzle with Oddball Art and a bit of Pixie Dust

Another challenge over at Oddball Art. The theme is Razzle my Dazzle! I used the Whimsical Big Eye Fairy Nixie the Pixie #217.

First I printed this off and colored with watercolors. Then, I added some colored pencils and silver gel pen. I added more sparkle with a glitter pen. After ripping the edges, I pasted it into my journal. I did color and cut/paste a couple of extra images just for fun! The finished page is about 6 1/2 x 8 1/2 ".

Thanks for your visit. I love reading your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful make, hun. I like the colors you are choosen.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Oddball Art Stamps Blog Challenge. Hope to see you again in the next month.
    Hugs, Tina – DT Leader
    Oddball Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How nice of you to drop by, Tina! Thanks for the nice comment!

      Delete