Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Poe Appreciation Day #5

I'm posting twice today for the Poe Appreciation Day blog hop over at Leigh SB Designs since it is the last day. What fun this has been seeing some, new to me, talented creators! I am using the Tangled Dark Raven image on a tag for this final post.
The black tag is from Graphic 45, the tiny heat embossed images are from Little Acres Creations Spooky, sentiments are by Tim Holtz, and the ribbon, charm, and Washi tape are from my stash. The background for the raven was done with Copic markers. Since "real" tangling is not done in color, I thought I'd see what the raven would look like left in the black and white. I do like it this way.
Thanks so much for your visit. So nice to meet you all, and I love reading your comments.

6 comments:

  1. Loving your tag Jean and sentiment too!

    Val
    DT for LeighSBDesigns
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Jean, I love it, my Tangled Raven is so versatile and you've shown him off in so many different and fun ways this week! THANK YOU for playing in my Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop this year, see you for My Dark Valentine Blog Hop in February ;0)
    Hugs
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly enjoyed the hop, Leigh. I'm not sure about February, but never say never.....or nevermore, LOL! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the kind comment, Sarah! I appreciate your visits!

    ReplyDelete