Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Poe Appreciation Day #4

Since I got a late start for this challenge, I will post two times today for the Poe Appreciation Day blog hop over at Leigh SB Designs. I am using the Tangled Dark Raven image twice today, as I really like the tangled bits.
I started with a partial journal page, added some Distress Oxides and some stenciling using a Jane Davenport stencil. The image was colored with the Jane Davenport watercolor brushes and colored pencils. I added some white splashes and some Washi tape from my stash. I finished with white gel pen and a final blending with the Oxides. 

Thanks so much for your visit. 
I love reading your comments.

8 comments:

  1. Love this tangled raven, great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela. Distress Oxides always add a certain tone to pieces that are hard to get any other way, I think.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous tanngled raven - and love the background with its various elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you created for fabulous tangled Raven!

    Val
    DT for LeighSBDesigns
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Jean, I'm loving your creations using my Tangled Raven, I so enjoy seeing how differently everyone uses him, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once (ONCE) made a design that was used by a group, so I know what you mean, Leigh! It was just thrilling to see what everyone did that made each one unique. Thank you for your kind comment!

      Delete