Sunday, December 1, 2019

December Postcard to Myself

I have neglected my art journals for way too long. Life has a way of filling in the hours. So, I have joined in with Everything Art for Kasia's Advent Calendar to get me back into the groove. I also signed up for a class, Wanderlust 2010,  to continue through the new year.
The first prompt is to create a postcard (mine is 5 1/2" x 3 1/2") with our wishes for December. I used some torn origami papers and finally broke into the old dictionary I had gotten at a Savers a long time ago for my base layer topped with gesso. Then, I played with some of the chosen paints and colors from my "use only these" tub. (We are to use a limited pallet and materials for this to keep selection easy.) I grabbed the sentiment words from Tim Holtz idea-ology Chitchat to match what I wrote on the back of my postcard.

I do love reading comments, so if you have the time I so appreciate it! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment