Sunday, December 8, 2019

Tea Time

Everything Art for Kasia's Advent Calendar for December 7th is Tea!
 One evening, one of my sons said quietly, "I wish we had a teapot to have tea together." This son never asked for anything, and just wishing to put a smile on his face, I dropped everything and he, his little brother, and I walked to the mall. I can still remember his excitement is seeing this particular small white tea pot and exclaiming that it was the one. I don't even remember making the tea, just the joy in his happiness in finding just the right pot for us to share with.

He probably doesn't even remember it, but it brought tears to my eyes when I saw the prompt and remembered this precious boy as a young child. I wanted nothing but to protect him from life.

Thanks for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment