Monday, December 2, 2019

Pollyanna Attitude

Everything Art for Kasia's Advent Calendar for December 2nd is to recall a childhood fairy tale (or, in my case a book) that still speaks to you today and reread it.

When I was way past the time to be read to, my mom started reading me Pollyanna. It was so special as my mom worked and seldom had time for just me. Each night, she would curl up in her red plaid chair upstairs where it was warm, and read this magical book to me. I really took the idea of trying to find good in all things to heart. My mom must have know that life would be harsh and that this would help me get through. I have learned that no matter how hard life kicks you, you MUST get up and move forward. I am going to enjoy rereading this book that I purchased from Amazon free for my iPad/Kindle app.
Pocket Page for Postcard
Since the Dr. Ph. Martin's Iridescent Copper Plate Gold was on the "shopping" list, I played with adding it to different pages. Then, I pulled out my dip pen to write with it here.
Cover Completed















Tub With Supplies





The journal is made with the Sizzix Eileen Hull Travel Journal. 

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll join in on the fun if you haven't yet. I find myself spending a lot of hours on this as I am truly inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment