Sunday, December 22, 2019

Follow Your Intuition

Everything Art for Kasia's Advent Calendar for December 22nd is Follow your Intuition!
Well, I did just that. I started with a really pretty page with lovely origami papers and pastel paints. Then, I added some very pretty pink and blue flowers. I wish I had taken a photo at this point as it was really lovely. Then, I saw individual flowers and circled them in black. I noticed that they looked like eye glasses, so I went from there. The sentiment was added and I kept working on the page and it got unglier and uglier until I was ready to walk away. (Should have taken a picture of that too!) So, I grabbed some Gesso and thought I'd add just a touch when everything kind of melted away. So, I grabbed a baby wipe and found that the words had remained. And, that made me find the page I love.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment