Thursday, December 5, 2019

Sticks and Stones

Everything Art for Kasia's Advent Calendar for December 5th is to use things from our walk to add texture to our page!

I wasn't able to take a walk yesterday, but I did go out this morning into the yard and selected some items to play with. Then, I started to wonder if I couldn't find a way to actually add them to the page instead of using them for texturing tools. Out came some matt gel medium, which you can see is still drying (the white will be clear when it is dry).
 I have no idea if covering these things will preserve them, or if they will decay and fall off. Doesn't matter, it was fun to do.

One of the items is a small white stone. I was told these were "lucky" stones when I was a child and collected a huge pile of them and promptly became very ill. I have avoided them my whole life since. Here's to pushing my luck!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment